No Loss too Big. No Loss too Small.
Restore Your Home After Fire, Water, and Smoke Damage
When disaster strikes your home, your family's lives are disrupted. All you want to do is get everything back to normal. Fast.
ServiceMaster Clean® is here to provide Peace of Mind® amidst the disruption. Our technicians are trained, equipped, and ready to restore your home after any disaster, from water from a broken pipe, to fire and smoke damage in the kitchen. We"ll dry and clean everything from documents to carpets to help you avoid mold problems later. We handle jobs as large as your entire home or as small as a single room.
When the unforeseen happens, call on the quick response of ServiceMaster Clean® at 1-800-RESPOND. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Let us show you how ServiceMaster Clean® can help. What to do:
• Call for us now for professional help. Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours.
• Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
• Remove wet rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
• Lift draperies off the floor, loop though a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
• Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
• Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
• Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until we arrive and begin the specialized drying process.
• Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
• Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
• Do not use a regular household vacuum or wet/dry vacuum to remove water.
• Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
• Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
• Do not disturb visible mold.
• Do not open windows or doors for ventilation prior to contacting our team. Opening windows could actually slow the drying process and raise the humidity level in the affected area.
ServiceMaster Clean by Disaster Professionals aims to keep all stakeholders in the restoration process in constant communication at all stages of the recovery. For homeowners this means we process all claims with your insurance company, so you can concentrate on making sure your family is safe and comfortable. We also take pride in keeping you in touch on all critical events relative to the progress of your restoration. We will do everything possible to accomodate your family's needs in order to minimize disruption to your lives.
Quick Recovery We are ready to respond to any emergency, minor or catastrophic, at any hour of the day or night. Our business is Phoenix based and centrally located for dispatch to any disaster site in minutes.
Quick Recovery Unconditional Guarantee
- We will answer emergency calls 24/7/365, and begin emergency services when necessary within 2-4 hours of initial contact.
- We will establish ongoing communication with the homeowner and agent about the progress of each claim.
- We will furnish photo & digital documentation as requested.
- We will demonstrate our professionalism by delivering our services on time with ServiceMaster Clean identified vehicles, uniformed and highly trained employees, and Quality ServiceMaster products.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in pricing and service, providing an estimate within 24 hours or receiving the initial call.
- We will do the work right the first time OR do it over, no questions asked.